Follow by Email

Freitag, 28. Februar 2014

Design it! Workshop at the Blocherer Design School



I have been casting my jealous eyes down under for some time now where my  friend, the lovely Lady A ( A is for awesome) has been studying and graduating in interior design in Melbourne.

You can imagine my exitement as I stumbled across a postcard announcing a week full of design-related events in Munich.
The discovery of the Blocherer School, a private design college in Munich was only topped by a free workshop at the very same school. "Design it - Create together with Blocherer School Students".

Of course wild horses couldn't keep me away and so I attempted to build a cardboard box together with a very helpful student manning the ArchiCAD station:

Using ArchiCAD



Design plotted and cut by the magic machine.



The original design.

My wonky piece of art.     

What a great day. I really enjoyed talking to students and lecturers about the course. 
The result is: I would need to rob a bank to finance the 3-year full-time course. Or find a different way to follow my dreams.
PS: Lady A, we will find a way to cooperate in something awesome design-related.

Keine Kommentare: