Follow by Email

Sonntag, 30. März 2014

DIY Easy peasy wall art!

So, a while back I collected two paper coasters at a bar and a coffeeshop. I don't know if there's an exact term for these thingies that they put under glasses or that my gran used to put between coffee cups and saucers. They are a bit old-school and but seem to be getting a revival now.

I liked the look of them and that they were kinda similar.  The original idea was to get square, white frames but when I strolled through the Ikea market halls the other day these amazingly pretty and cheap Skurar candle holders jumped out at me:
http://www.ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/20239982/

Basically it was a no-brainer to glue the paper coasters onto the little holders and stick  hooks at the back.

Don't you just adore them?!?!!!


Keine Kommentare: