Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 17. September 2014

Chick-lit by Lucy Diamond

I have been reading my way through Lucy Diamond's books recently and I've got to tell you how much I love them!
My first one was "The Beach Café" about Evie, the youngest of three sisters who inherits her dear aunties beloved café in Cornwall. 
Now, I have loved Cornwall ever since I read my first Rosamunde Pilcher book and enjoyed this book very much! In fact, I have read it several times since then and allowed myself to dream about running my very own café in Cornwall. If it weren't for the customers that is.
Luckily Lucy Diamond  returned to Evie in a short story called "Christmas at the Beach Café", which I will reread just before christmas to get me into the mood!

This summer I bought "Summer with my sister" without noticing it was by the same author only realising it when the writing sounded rather familiar.
Now I'm in the middle of "One night in Italy" and can't wait to finish it to get the next one.
Unfortunately the Kindle doesn't make nice cover pictures, so here's a rather grainy one of my laptop screen:

Go out and buy Lucy Diamond's fab books!

http://www.lucydiamond.co.uk/index.htm

Keine Kommentare: