Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Guess who's going to England?!

National Gallery  



 In less then three weeks I'll be packing my bags for a long overdue visit to England. I can't wait to attend the wedding of the lovely Lady M and Mr A and to visit some old friends. I'm looking forward to experience the delights of Stevenage, Basingstoke, Croydon and of course LONDON!

I'm hoping to take lot's of awesome pictures for Instagram, get inspired creatively and maybe buy some bits and bobs for my craft cupboard. On top of that I'll have countless cups of tea and coffee and lovely chats. I have heard that Dame Judi Dench's portrait is finally out of storage and back on the walls of the National Portrait Gallery!

Any tips for sightseeing and must-do's, craft shops and cafès? Please let me know!


Trafalgar Square

Keine Kommentare: