Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2014

Packing

Only two more sleeps until I leave for the UK! Tonight I started packing as I'll spent the night before the flight with my aunt and uncle who live closer to the airport. 
It turns out all the presents won't fit into my suitcase. Unfortunately it's too late to borrow a bigger one so I'll have to make-do with an old fake-leather bag I found in the basement. Or should I leave the gifts behind?! :-)



I won't be able to post from the trip as I don't use the Blogger App but watch out for my Instagram posts. I'll be able to upload impressions on the go.

As you know, I love Instagram, which is where I discovered the Australian "Hundred & Thousands Magazine. A handmade magazine, celebrating handmade" - just my cuppa tea! 

http://hundredsandthousands.storenvy.com/


Keine Kommentare: