Follow by Email

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014

Sea of lights







Finally December is here and all of a sudden the whole city is a sea of lights! I'm loving it. It gives me this warm, fuzzy feeling that somehow everything will be allright.

Yesterday I was invited to an office christmas party. The first of four, I have to say! We went to a really cute kiosk situated close to the famous Eisbach inner city surf spot, called Fräulein Grüneis http://www.fraeulein-grueneis.de/ . Inside the former historic public toilet facility it's tiny so most of our group chose to stand outside on bar tables and around a fire, drinking mulled wine and eating curry. It made a great change from the normal restaurant visit and I'd recommend it to everyone.

I'll keep you posted on next weeks frolics!

outside the kiosk




well done front and ice cold backside
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile back at the ranch:

The ideal solution for the tiny apartment. Gotta love Ikea!
 



What's your colour scheme this year???


Keine Kommentare: