Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015

January blues

The new year is not even a month old and for some reason I can't kick-start it. My time off already seems a long time ago and the months ahead are looming ominously.

I didn't  make resolutions for the New Year because my only plan was to be happy. Easy, ey? But since I started work again I had the sniffles, which keep me from the Gym, at the office I'm exactly at the same point like before christmas and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

So how to get out of the rut? My only ideas so far are a long winter walk, getting some flowers for the apartment and checking out the events pages. Concerts, exhibitions, the lot. Bring on the weekend! Any ideas are very welcome.


PS: The latest from the Wonky Workshop.

 The denim apron.




The denim pockets.

Keine Kommentare: