Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2015

Project Cheer-up!

A week has gone by since I started the project cheer-up.  I've kept my good intentions of winter walks and buying flowers.










 I even received some cheer-up smiley chocolates from my lovely colleague! I haven't touched them yet as another cheering prospect is loosing those three kilos.




I feel, that the intention to cheer-up is already helping a bit but I'm not there yet. Is it the stress? Surely being bored at work would be equally distressing. 

The other day I read Centsational Girl's post about writing down the things you were grateful for and I think, I'm going to give it a try. It won't hurt anyway.

If nothing helps it might be time for my regular thyroid check-up. Sometimes inexplicable mood swings can be down to an hormonal imbalance. It only takes a blood test to make sure everything's all right.

Look out for my next post, I have wicked plans for the forthcoming weekend!

Keine Kommentare: