Follow by Email

Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015

A spring thing

With March nearly upon us it feels like spring is in the air. Okay, so it snowed again last night but I could swear that the birds are chirping more loudly recently.
The other day I woke up  relaxed and cheerful (it was a Saturday morning) and my first thought was: I must paint that wall!
I've lived in this place with white walls for four years now, because I couldn't make up my mind. But  I can feel a decision coming up.
Isn't that a spring thing, cleaning and updating your home? Clearing out cupboards and getting rid of stuff, browsing the Ikea homepage for inspiration?
I will sit down to make a plan which will be executed  during my week off just after easter. Volunteers are welcome!


I've also sat down on my trusted machine to produce some birthday gifts:




Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Knaller. Ich werd's noch tausend Mal sagen, aber du musst das mal kommerziell machen. Oder mich in die Geburtstags-Schenk-Liste mitaufnehmen! :D
Susan

Wonky Heidi hat gesagt…

Danke, Susan! Is das nicht der Stoff von der Mercerie? Wann hast du Geburtstag? :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

.. kann sein. Ich finde beide Täschchen ganz großartig :)