My ten days off were packed with activities:
- the big paint ( you saw the amazing result in my last post)
- two visits to the cinema: Kingsmen (sooo funny) and The second best Marigold hotel (gotta love Dame Judi)
- saw the exibition "August Macke and Franz Marc" at the Lenbachhaus and treated myself to a new annual pass for this great museum.
- celebrated mine and my sisters birthday
- countless lunches and coffees with great friends and family
- a visit to Ikea, garden center, a work wear outlet (unexpected interieur design delights)
- went for a lovely spring walk along the river