Follow by Email

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

May recap - June lookout!











I have to say, May has been pretty busy. Starting with the amazing Yodelling Weekend, I then went hiking in the area around Neuschwanstein Castle, where I have never been before.
The exertion was rewarded by breathtaking views and luckily the hordes of tourists didn't venture out into the forrests so we were mostly undisturbed.








Only when it came to using public facilities and buying icecream in the village underneath the castle our patience was taxed.
















Last Friday I headed to Schliersee again, for my first visit of the "Wasmeier Farmhouse Museum" of the year.  The avid reader knows that I go there several times a year, due to my seasonal ticket. It is such an inspiring place, beautiful, tranquil and in every corner you can feel the dedication of the team behind.
The inn, offering rest and delicious treats sitting in the sunshine, doesn't hurt of course.
The website unfortunately is not available in English yet www.wasmeier.de.








As we also had quite a bit of rain this month and several birthdays I managed to get some sewing done.



Here's another piece of the bespoke cushion collection and as you can see it's a sailboat (obviously!).

















And here a beautiful and oh so handy zipper wallet, with a very royal corgy lining for a beautiful girl!



The outlook for June, of course is:

LONDON

As surely everyone knows by now, I'll be heading to London town in less then two weeks for the annual Blogtacular event and of course to see my lovely friends! I have plans for lovely lunches, shopping sprees, lovely dinners and lot's more!
Stay tuned and bring on June!







Keine Kommentare: