Follow by Email

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015

The Spectacular Blogtacular Bonanza in London ...

is happening in less than three weeks time. The Social Media Machine has been going wild. There's a Facebook group where the attendees can get to know each other and exchange information, as well as Pinterest boards and Instagram posts. I'm also hoping to win a place on the Blogtacular Photowalk!

It's soo exciting and I'm slowly crossing things of my list.

Here are a couple of essential gadgets, the UK plug adapter and the power bank for my weak-in-the-chest mobile battery:




My lovely friends from JMS Design (http://www.jms-design.de/) sacrificed their Friday night to help me with my business cards. In a matter of hours I had a printing file uploaded and ordered. Here's a sneak preview. What do you think, aren't they marvellous? I certainly can't wait to hand them over to my fellow Blogtaculars.





Until then I should probably get a blog app for mobile blogging, get a roaming tariff and figure out what to pack.

I'll be staying for a long weekend in my favourite city and am also looking forward to meeting my friends, catching up over lunches, dinners and drinks! You know who I mean, folks! xxx

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

marvellous marvellous marvellous - your perfect business cards !!!
Sister S