Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015

Writer's block

It's a well-known fact that after an extraordinary event or holiday you'll feel somewhat low.
So, after the amazing London weekend I'm back in my ol' life and have nothing to tell.

I've been reading up on my fellow Blogtacular participants blogs and am a bit intimidated by their quality. But hey, I'm doing this for the fun and am having it!

I have managed to assemble a photo book already (wise move to take an extra day off for unpacking, washing and sorting out the pictures).









 

I got inspired by the Urban Jungle Bloggers and decided to style some of my plants:





 










Another plan is to go on my own Munich photo walks. Just the other day I was cycling through Munichs meat district and thought, this would be amazing to shoot. 


1 Kommentar:

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels hat gesagt…

oooh, I love your photobook! The photowalk shots would make a great coffee table book — yours looks great!

So cool that we are getting inspired to do new things, right? I came home and got three new plants for my living room :-)