Follow by Email

Montag, 26. Oktober 2015

Autumn Glory

Please excuse my absence, I have been slowly adjusting to autumn and it's been fairly quiet here in my wonky world. 
I have printed out some of my Lisbon photos and assembled a photo book of my Lisbon photos.




 I continue to get inspired by my environment, e.g. yummy bread sketches in a bakery.




I am still sketching and painted the shoe box, which holds my paints, pencils and brushes. 




Only today I bought another online sketching course and will of course tell you more about it, once I started the classes.

I have woken Sissi the sewing machine from her summer hibernation and started with some light mending. All summer long I have collected ideas and inspiration on Pinterest, which I seriously love,  in preparation for the gift production. With christmas less than two months away it's time to knuckle down and get going!



Keine Kommentare: