Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016

Welcome 2016

Today is the last day of my christmas leave and so it's time to come out of hibernation.





To be honest I'm quite glad to return to the office, after nearly three weeks, to get back into routine. And I've been missing my colleagues, chatting, coffees, laughing, shared lunches and so on.

For me 2016 is dedicated to koalas and kangaroos i.e. the big Oz adventure in July.   I've started the detail planning, booked some Airbnb accomodation for the first 10 days and bought a new piece of luggage.
One big resolution for this trip is to take it easy. Not like with other trips where I planned every single minute and filled the weeks with adventures and excitement.

My recent Lisbon trip showed me that it can be very rewarding just to be. Breathe, sit in the sun, have coffees, sketch, relax. Of course, there are still many adventures to be experienced but I will also keep days free to stroll around Brisbane or Cairns with no agenda!

So lets get it started! To all my readers a very happy new year full of love, health  and adventures!

Keine Kommentare: