Follow by Email

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016

Challenge update

On day 15 I'm really happy on how my challenge is coming along. 

Granted, one evening last week I managed only a 10-minute detour on my way home and then couldn't raise enough energy to lift one toe of the couch. But hey, the day before I did the 90-minutes Spinning class and the day after the 60-minutes Spinning class so I'm not too fussed.
I find it easy most days because I can choose from a variety of tasks. If the weather is too wet to go for a walk I'll unroll my yoga mat and if I can't get out of bed on Sunday morning for the Spinning class I can go swimming later on.




This morning I choose to accept the invitation of a walk where I usually politely refuse it! Just in case I felt too tired later on. I had planned to go swimming tonight but I'll just do that tomorrow when my friend is free to join me. I love the flexibility and after all -  I make the rules! That's how I stay motivated.





Totally out of context I want to share my love for the queen of vegetables: the aubergine or eggplant!


My favourite way to prepare it right now is to slice it like a fan and stuff it with tomatoes, courgettes and cheese. Then you'll just have to pop it  in the oven for 40-50 mins at 200 °C.

Amazing!!


Keine Kommentare: