Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016

Challenge update




tiled floor at the local pool

Only yesterday morning I was preparing to tell you that I'm recovered and back on track and bam! (imagine comic style bubble) the stupid cold is back.

Even though I had a good and proper rest and stayed at home for a week, the nose is running again and the throat hurting. 

At the end of last week I started exercising with some gentle walking and yoga practice and on Monday I went for a swim but now the challenge has ground to a halt once more.

I feel like a right prat for starting the challenge but am determined to keep going once I'm better, again! But then: it wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy!


 But on a more positive note - I have new sewing projects:



I'll keep you posted! Stay well and take care!

Keine Kommentare: