Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2016

Wonky Heidi in rainy Noosa

From Brisbane I took the Greyhound Bus to Noosa. To me Noosa is a quirky mix of posh Bavarian lake town Starnberg and cute sea side village St. Ives.

It has lot`s of designer shops and touristy surf shops. The trees flanking the High Street are wrapped with strings of fairy lights.







Two weeks into my trip I finally took my first Australian Yoga class and it was totally worth it. I felt so blissed out afterwards. But contrary to my big-mouth announcements I probably won`t take surfing lessons. I`m just too much of a chicken! I watch the surfers here and feel no inclination at all to join them.

I did walk along the National Park Coastal Path though.



It gives spectacular views of the coast and I encountered many adult men running along the path in wet-suits carrying surfboards in hot pursuit of the next big wave!









Keine Kommentare: