Follow by Email

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2016

All work and no play

make Wonky Heidi a very boring Blogger. There's not much happening in my wonky world at the moment.
Here in Munich we enjoyed a wonderful, long Indian summer celebrated with long walks.




But now it's cold and wet which makes me want to hide indoors with gallons of pumpkin soup and netflix.




So there's nothing to report, I'm afraid. Apart from that I finally finished the Great Australian Photo Epos:


 

As you can see I did some old-school albums and three photo books. Truth is, I hate making photo books. It takes forever, the software is usually a bugger to use and in the end I'm disappointed by the result. So this time I started with three smaller albums in case I get tired and upset during the process. The books didn't come out as stunning as I had hoped so I decided to do the rest the old-fashioned way, printing the pictures and sticking them in albums. I got confused while picking the size so I ended up with 30x20 cm whoppers. But the photos are great and make a great memory.
 

Keine Kommentare: