Follow by Email

Sonntag, 30. April 2017

Enjoying the sunshine at the Isar riverbanks

After a miserable week of cold and sleet this morning broke with bright sunshine. Eager to top-up my vitamin-D-storage, I took the bus to the river Isar just after breakfast and got off at the Deutsches Museum.



 

Then I turned back and walked along the riverbank towards home enjoying the sun on my nose.



I find walking very meditative and enjoy people-watching.




About 2/3rds of the way I decided to grab a coffee and mineralwater to rehydrate at "Zimt".
It was a bit nippy but wrapped up warmly I enjoyed a peaceful half hour breathing.





Then I discovered this veteran pleasure boat, the "MS Utting" from a Bavarian lake which is currently being remodeled into a party venue. I can't wait for it to open.

 



Keine Kommentare: